Tuesday 18 October 2011

Montage-It! Week 4 Class

Final Submission


The final class for Montage-It! and for this course was the presentation of your model, two montaged images, and your revised flipbook. 

Following my first flipbook, I revised the size of the images and the page size, measuring it to fit your hand and noting that when flipping, an entire half of the page is unseen. I also printed it on 250gsm paper and offset each page an equal fraction for easier and smoother flipping.

Added cover for flipbook
Size of the images














I decided to have the images flip from the back so that it would flip faster; if you had to flip the page across it would meet more resistance whereas to flip something down was much easier (after testing both ways).
Unfortunately, only after submission I noticed that some of the pages were flipped around, creating blanks in the sequences that would have ruined the smoothness and professionalism of the medium. 

My two montages were presented as shown in the preceding post, as was the model.


No comments:

Post a Comment